How It Works
MyCrashMD provides individuals who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident immediate access to healthcare providers through video consultation without having to spend thousands of dollars on a visit to the emergency room or wait long hours in a doctor’s office or urgent care clinic. You can access our qualified healthcare providers from the scene of the accident, the comfort of your own home or office or just about anywhere! Just call 1-844-665-9236 to schedule a telemedicine appointment with one of our providers. Our goal is to help make finding the right care for your injuries fast,easy and convenient.
Motor vehicle accidents are often confusing and stressful for all parties involved. Many hours may be spent at the accident scene, speaking to your insurance adjuster or coordinating your vehicle’s repairs or replacement. Unfortunately, these hectic situations discourage people from taking the time to consult a qualified healthcare provider to discuss their symptoms.
MyCrashMD understands. Our healthcare providers can help answer your questions, initiate the proper treatment or help you find the care you deserve all from a computer,smart phone or tablet. Accidents happen and no matter whose fault, our focus is to help “fix” what is most important, you!
MyCrashMD is a telemedicine service that allows individuals who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident the ability to consult with a licensed healthcare provider thorough video consultation from anywhere. MyCrashMD allows you to connect via the web or you can download a FREE application to your smart phone or tablet.
After an accident, follow these simple steps:
- Call 1-844-665-9236, to set a scheduled telemedicine appointment with a provider
- Visit our webpage at www.mycrashmd.com or download our free application called MyCrashMD.
- Sign up by entering only basic information (We understand this is a hectic time and will make it a simple and easy as possible.)
- Answer a few basic questions about your accident and how you are feeling.
- Click connect and the scheduled provider will be with you shortly.